This year’s contract talks will be among the most significant in modern automotive history. The contract that we reach together with the UAW will not only define our path for the next four years, but it will also impact your future and that of your families and communities.
While it is important to have a vision for the future during these talks, it is just as important to acknowledge all that we have accomplished together since 2019:
- Launched Mack Assembly, the first all-new assembly plant in Detroit in more than 30 years
- Invested more than $700 million in powertrain plants in Michigan and Indiana
- Hired more than 9,500 Detroiters to work at Mack and our other area facilities
- Expanded our portfolio of electrified vehicles with the launch of the Jeep® Wrangler 4xe and the Jeep® Grand Cherokee 4xe
- Gave back $1.65 billion in record-setting profit-sharing payments to our employees
- Converted nearly 5,100 supplemental employees to full-time
Check out some other accomplishments we’ve achieved together over the past four years below.
During these negotiations, we can ensure our continued collective success by reaching an agreement that supports the long-term health and viability of our U.S. facilities while responsibly rewarding the contributions of our represented workforce.